Mother's Day is just around the corner and it's time to start thinking about what to gift but without harming our other mama= Earth.
There are all kinds of families and there are all kinds of moms. Make Mother's Day about celebrating family and celebrating your loved ones. Treat your person to any of these 10 eco-friendly gifts:
1. Bamboo Hairbrush- Made from sustainable bamboo and rubber, this is the best hairbrush you may have never used. Naturally static reducing, the bamboo pins have a massage-like feel with every brush. It also won't pollute the planet for hundreds of years to come.
2. Lava Pumice Stone- This natural self-care item is so simple, yet effective and long lasting. Our pumice stones come from volcanic rock with an organic cotton loop. Bonus: Treat your person to an at home pedicure!
3. Back Scrubbing Strap- Made with the same great material as our Special Soap Saver Pouch using 100% natural sisal, this back scrubbing strap will leave your skin clean and gently exfoliated. This strap is washable and fully biodegradable.
4. Plastic Free Lotion- Reusable & refillable body lotion with vegan ingredients to create a lightweight, fast-absorbing, and hydrating formula. With aloe as the main ingredient, as opposed to water in most lotions, daily use will leave skin soft and supple= the perfect treat for your skin!
5. Hemp Cotton Rounds- Designed to last for years of use, our super soft and sustainable hemp cotton rounds are gentle enough to be used on all skin types and make a lovely gift when paired with the bamboo storage box.
6. E-Gift Card- Don't exactly know what mom needs or wants? Gift an e-gift card to their favorite plastic-free shop ;) or a local restaurant or coffee shop! Plastic-free and sure to be a crowd pleaser!
7. Handmade Soap Bar- Who doesn't need more soap? Try our vegan and handcrafted soap bars for a sudsy, clean yet pampering experience. Pair with a bamboo soap dish for the perfect lil' gift!
8. Konjac Facial Cleansing Sponge- Our vegan konjac sponges are all natural, made from Japanese Konjac vegetable roots and enriched with: Green Tea Extract or Charcoal. They are a completely natural and gentle way to cleanse your face, and a gift that your person is sure to love!
9. Shampoo & Conditioner Bars- Our shampoo bars come in a variety of amazing scents, are long-lasting, perfect for travel, and package-free. Unlike other shampoo bars that often can leave a residue and require an apple cider vinegar rinse, ours do not. Works well for all hair types to leave hair soft, clean, and naturally shiny. The perfect gift for anyone that has hair to wash (hee hee)!
10. A Potted Plant- Try gifting a potted plant this year versus flowers that will likely die in a week. It's a gift that they can continue to love and a simple way to elevate any home decor!
I hope you enjoyed this guide and will treat both our mamas this year!
Mother Earth Thanks You!
Plastic-Free Living Blog by Me.Mother Earth may contain testimonials or reviews by contributor writers. These testimonials reflect the real life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular users, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users will have the same experiences.
Me.Mother Earth was created by Amanda Runkle and Alberto Gomes who aren’t experts, just two Mother Earth loving humans who share their plastic-free tips and advice with the help of contributor writers. The various DIY & zero waste methods, suggestions, and tutorials on Me.Mother Earth are not error proof, they’re merely what worked for Amanda and Alberto along the way. Extra precautions and additional research are always advised and Me.Mother Earth cannot be held responsible for your personal health or the outcomes from any of the articles shared on our Blog.