Imperfect Laundry Soap Concentrate Bars - 256 loads
These are imperfect bars! Imperfections include color variations, chunks of soap nut bits, misshapen bars. Try out this product but at a discount!
Dump the heavy plastic laundry soap jugs for this paste concentrate-to-liquid formulation. Cut and dissolve at home using just warm water and your own container. Makes 1-gallon of liquid laundry soap.
Each 3.5 oz laundry detergent bar dilutes to make enough liquid, plastic free laundry soap to wash up to 256 loads. You can refill the same container and drastically reduce waste at home.
Made with saponified oils of coconut + olive oil, soap nuts liquid, yucca powder for washing, baking soda for freshening, oxalic acid for whitening & stain lifting power, salt to soften the water and rosemary oleo resin to extend the shelf life.
Benefits of Waste Free Laundry Detergent:
- Low suds formulation.
- Formulated for sensitive skin.
- Tough on dirt and odor yet safe for baby clothes.
- Great in both High Efficiency & Front Load washer machines.
- Laundry Paste naturally softens clothes and reduces fading.
- No need for a separate fabric softener saves you money.
- Economical and space-saving. Dissolve the amount that works for you and your space.
How to Dissolve:
- One full bar of paste = one gallon (128 oz) water
- Half bar = 64 ounces water
- Quarter bar of paste = 32 ounces water
- Eighth bar of paste = 16 ounces water
- Sixteenth bar of paste = 8 ounces water
How to Use:
- Choose your container.
- Cut the bar to size for that amount of water. You can dissolve the whole bar or fill a smaller container that works for you.
- Dissolve in warm water for up to 8 hours.
- Use 1-4 tablespoons per load depending on load.
Mother Earth Approved: These imperfect bars help reduce waste. Shipped in a small paper envelope with instructions. Each bar makes up to 256 loads of liquid laundry soap, reducing emissions and plastic waste from liquid laundry jugs.
Jar and lid not included.