Most bathroom plastics are made from mixed materials and are NOT recyclable. These are items we use EVERYDAY, last us a few months, then end up in a landfill or even our oceans- polluting our planet for 100’s of years. Swapping from plastic doesn’t need to be complicated or break the bank. Here are 5 effortless, plastic-free bathroom swaps for a better tomorrow:
1. Swap to a Bamboo Toothbrush! We’ve got them for as low as $2.99 and always plastic-free packaging unlike a lot of competitors.
2. Swap to Biodegradable Floss in a Reusable/Refillable Glass Container. Make 2020 the year you start flossing (harr harr!) We’ve got multiple options for ways to purchase. Our Eco Dental Kit is by far the best value with 1-year supply of bamboo toothbrushes & eco floss for $14.99!
3. Swap to a Bar Soap instead of liquid. A lot more natural for your body and the planet. We’ve got multiple all-natural handmade bar soaps up on the site starting from $6.49.
4. Swap to a Shampoo Bar. Ours last about 20-30 washes and lather like no other. Handmade in the USA by a small female veteran-owned company. Range in price from $8.49-9.99.
5. Swap your loofah to a Sisal Soap Saving Pouch. This lil babe is made from agave plant fibers and is 100% biodegradable and machine washable for in between soap bar uses. It’ll allow you to save all your lil soap bits so you maximize your soap bars. Lathers like no other with the perfect amount of exfoliation. Only $2.99!
So there you have it, 5 effortless bathroom swaps that will have your pocketbook and our Mother Earth singing your praise. Cheers to a more sustainable 2020!