Living a lower waste lifestyle can be difficult this time of year. Here are 5 Ways to Gift Sustainably:
1. Gift Eco Friendly gifts that your loved one can actually use! We’ve got you covered for these!
2. Gift Certificates to local restaurants and coffee shops! This is a great way to support your local community and your loved one’s local community, especially important now when it’s been a very tough year for these businesses.
3. Gift Plants! Since we’ve all been spending more time at home than ever, this is a simple way to beautify a space and help purify the air. Support your local plant shop, greenhouse, or nursery.
4. Gift handcrafted gifts from artisans or small businesses! Make is a real point to #shopsmall this holiday season, support artists, makers, boutique and Indie shops VS the big box stores.
5. Gift Experiences or Virtual Classes! Again, there are a lot of businesses that suffered this year in which they’ve all had to shift the way they do business to doing it virtually. Some ideas: virtual cooking classes, virtual art or photography classes, virtual terrarium making classes, virtual paint nights, at home wine tasting kits, and more!
We've hoped you've enjoyed these simple tips towards a more sustainable Holiday season! Happy gift giving!